Las mejores mentes de la generación / destruidas por la locura

starving hysterical naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn...

viernes, mayo 05, 2006

Ezequiel 25:17

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tiranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

2 Comments:

  • At 3:46 p. m., Blogger Bittersweet toujours said…

    Eimen.

     
  • At 10:30 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said…

    kind of good that ezequiel thing, i almost didn't understand of shit of what it said but then i re-read it, i mean..i read it again..and then i understand..i guess, but anyway..if i didn't get the thing..i guess that soon the vengeance will lay down on me..y eso po'..

     

Publicar un comentario

<< Home